Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Was my house vibrating, or was it me?

On 2/26/2014 7:21 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Rebel1:
Any caffeine that enters my body comes from chocolate or green
tea. I don't drink coffee or sodas (Pepsi, Coke, etc.). And on that
day, I may have had one green tea at breakfast, 16 ...

Then my money is on the observations of Ed Pawlowski and Shadow.

Long, long ago and far, far away after a day of surfing I'd lay down
to catch a little sleep before work and I would feel the motion of
the waves as I lay there with eyes closed.

Doesn't something like that happen to sailors? I seem to recall
something about the old time sailors spending a lot of time at sea on a
long voyage in the small ships having a problem when they came home to
dry land. Sea legs? The sailor becomes accustom to the motion of the
ship and perceives motion on land. ^_^

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusions_of_self-motion

TDD