Posted to rec.woodworking
Gramps' shop Gramps' shop is offline

Default Chainsaw recommendations

Thanks, Mike. The dealer seems like a good guy and promised to show me how to properly start and maintain it, including sharpening the chain.

Good for you Larry. That is a very good saw for light weight work and you

will not be disappointed in it at all. If you want to use it beyond it's

real design intent, just remember to go slow and easy - it will do it, just

don't try to push it hard at that point. If I can offer any user based

advise on that saw, just give a yell. But - I think you're really going to

love that saw. It's a great little saw.

--

-Mike-