Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default anyone near a menards

On 2/28/14, 3:10 PM, woodchucker wrote:
On 2/28/2014 1:48 PM, Gramps' shop wrote:
Looking at it now. Strap is 1 inch by 16 feet. Looks decent although
the liners on the corner pads look pretty chintzy. Housing is plastic.
It is packaged so I could not try the ratchet mechanism.

Larry

Ok, thanks. The corners are not that critical to me, I have a bunch of
bessey's, but I'll bet the ones supplied are ok enough.

Thanks for your time Larry.

You will very quickly find the value in the corners that attach to the
strap.
If the Bessey ones don't, consider getting ones that do.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--