Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Hickock CRO-5000a

Old guys told me about that. These were people who could DO something. They said when you get a guy who's energetic and stupid, you got problems. When you got a guy who is lazy and smart, then you get things done.

Many times I have figured out quicker ways to do something, especially in troubleshooting. Even moreso in the actual repairs. Of course I am not the only one and alot of my ideas were done before.

Things like this make ****ing money, and that's what I did. I didn't waste my time on all the bull****. I outperformed everyone in this ****ing town and I got witnesses. All because I am lazy and smart. I do not do unnessecary bull****.

The scope is obviouly not worth much. If it can be brought into usable condition in about a half an hour fine. That's provided it doesn't need anything more expensive than a dollar or two.

So I should hold up the show waiting for a response from someone who probably doesn't want to **** around, just wants to sell the manual with information I want in it, and tell him that instead of buying his product he should just tell me what is in it.

Is that what you're telling me ?

You know what I want to know, did I **** your olady or somethiing or are you like this to everyone ?

Yes, I did not and am not going to message that person and tell him to read the ****ing manual THAT HE WANTS TO SELL to me. I would have to lose half a brain to be so obtuse to do **** like that.

I don't need your ****ing kind of help. Just click elsewhere and save yourself the time.