nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
In what is an absolutely "on-topic" post for this newsgroup, I can
report the following:

- Between 2005 and 2012, the Median Net Worth of Canadian households
increased by 44% to $243,800 in 2012.

- Between 2007 and 2010, the Median Net Worth of american households
DECREASED by almost 30% to a paltry $77,300 in 2010.

If anyone can find more recent US numbers (ie - household net-worth for
2012) I dare you to post it.
Well, I don't have any numbers to quote, but I have a quotation nonetheless:

In 2012, the Human Development Index ranked the top six countries for quality of living as: Norway, Australia, United States, Netherlands, Germany and New Zealand.

That's from:
Standard of living - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, if Canadians are so well off, why isn't Canada in that list?

eh?