Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home heat savings?

On 2/27/2014 11:24 PM, micky wrote:
When I posted, I thought -- and it still may be the case afaik -- that
the air was 60 because it cooled off in the unheated room (while heating
the room) and it had been 67 say, because it came from the heated
rooms. I figure you have to reheat the air no matter where it came from,
but the problem was that it was 60, and that happened in the unheated
room.

So now I don't know where the return air from that room comes from, the
rest of hte house or the outside.

Sorry for the confusion.

In my case, the return air vent is in the
hall. If I close a vent in one of the two
small bedrooms, there will be no air flow.

--
..
Christopher A. Young