Posted to alt.home.repair
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default OT Chicken Wings

"micky" wrote in message
Someone on tv claimed, in the course of an segment about some recipe for
chicken and a restaurant that sells it, that people (not restaurants)
used to throw chicken wings away.

Did you, or your mother, or grandmother ever throw chicken wings away?
Versus cooking them and eating them.

What about chicken necks? Did you, or your mother, or grandmother ever
throw chicken necks away? Versus cooking them and eating them.

When my mother was cooking a lot, she'd save the necks and make chicken
soup with them (and maybe other parts) but when it was one lonely
chicken, she'd cook it and someone, often she, would eat the neck, as
best one can.

We were in a restraunt is Thailand and eating soup.
When we got to the bottom of the dishes, there were the scaly legs of the
chicken complete with claws.
Never quite worked out what we were supposed to do with them.