Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default Bridgeport "E" shaper head info needed...

On Wed, 26 Feb 2014 12:23:32 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

Is there someone who has a Bridgeport "E" shaper head able to take some
measurements of the clapper box? I just got an "E" head, but it's
missing the clapper box. It looks simple enough to fabricate one, but it
would help to have a dimensioned sketch to work from.

Thanks,

Pete C.

I have one, outside. The high temp was below zero AGAIN. I don't go
out in anything close to that more than a couple minutes.

I held back hoping another would step up to the plate. email me in a
month, I'll tear in down, photo, and draw it up for you.

karl