Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Thermally protected outlets

"philo " wrote in message

stuff snipped

All very interesting, I'll have to check to see what's available the
next time I'm in a hardware store...looks like the technology is
changing pretty fast.

Today the big multipage Harbor Freight catalog arrived and I looked through
it and decided I didn't really need *anything* (which is quite something -
there's usually always some doodad I can't resist). The saddest part about
not needing anything is that I've already purchased $100's of dubious stuff
that I may never use but somehow feel that I might. Wait - step drills! -
don't have any and someday I may need to enlarge a pre-existing hole.
Someday. Let's see how much money I actually spend just going to HF for a
set of drills.

--
Bobby G.