guy

Default Nova 3000 Motor

My 3000 came with the 1 HP motor but I replaced it with a 1.5 HP 3
phase motor with a controller that I got from Dealers Electric. The
variable speed is sweet and I don't change the belt over too often
unless I need a lot of torque. The motor is physically smaller than my
1 HP was so it made installing it easy. Could have gone with a 2 HP
but they didn't have one in stock at the time and this combo if I
remember right was right around $300 +/-. I could look up the price if
I had to though. Dealers were real easy to work with and so far the
motor and controller have not given me any problems at all.