Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Attic ceiling insulation

On Wed, 26 Feb 2014 16:02:57 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

On 2014-02-26, Dave C wrote:

BTW I am new to this site, after I saw a link on another site. I am
sure impressed with the breadth of advise here - Great Find !!

Oh boy! .....this outta be good.

nb

I'd been wondering what site is this? Moaners
Hub, or the other one, can't think of the name
of it.

I can't find a listing for Moaners Hub. It sounds like an interesting site
that you seem to know something about. Can you provide a URL?

He wants to keep it to himself - because the full name is the ho
moaners club and he wants to keep all the moaning loose women to
himself