Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Commercial water heater in home

On Wed, 26 Feb 2014 06:46:31 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Feb 2014 22:36:34 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Feb 2014 20:19:03 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I have a lower-flow, higher-pressure shower head and love it. It
beats the soap off my body and gives me a tingle, but doesn't waste
water. I take very short showers, too, you wasteful bastids.

Showers are like pussy..one should always take ones time and enjoy it
to the fullest.

That's only if you don't -get- one for weeks, son.
For those of us who shower daily, quick is sweet.

No wonder you arent getting any sex. Just saying....

And, speaking of sex, I haven't had any for so long, I can't remember
WHO gets tied up...

(Grin)

--
"A "Liberal Paradise" would be a place where everybody has
guaranteed employment,free comprehensive healthcare,

---