Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg Guarino[_2_] Greg Guarino[_2_] is offline

Default Talk to me about templates, routers and double-stick tape

On 2/26/2014 7:50 AM, dadiOH wrote:
I seem to recall that you wanted an arc from a circle. If so, why not just
make a circle cutting base for your router? Make one, cut virtually any arc
you want. The 1/4" acrylic would work fine for that.

As I mentioned, the center of the arc would be (slightly) inside the
workpiece itself, which complicates things a little as I wouldn't want a
hole in the finished piece. I have thought of a few ways around that,
but I'm still sifting them in my brain.

---