Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Commercial water heater in home

On Tue, 25 Feb 2014 20:59:47 -0600, Ignoramus9393

On 2014-02-26, Karl Townsend wrote:
Got yourself a heck of a deal there Ig. Should work just fine at home.
Now your women can take unlimited showers and never run out of hot
water

It will if they waste hot water all day. Otherwise, it will be highly
inefficient. A tankless will pay for itself (gas savings) in a year
under those conditions, I'll bet.

Not only women, I want to take long hot showers. I have a great high
volume shower head in the basement.

I have a lower-flow, higher-pressure shower head and love it. It
beats the soap off my body and gives me a tingle, but doesn't waste
water. I take very short showers, too, you wasteful bastids.

--
Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before
which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.