Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Commercial water heater in home

"Ignoramus9393" wrote in message
On 2014-02-26, Karl Townsend
wrote:
Got yourself a heck of a deal there Ig. Should work just fine at
home.
Now your women can take unlimited showers and never run out of hot
water

Not only women, I want to take long hot showers. I have a great high
volume shower head in the basement.

I assume you already have natural gas and adequate room to install
it.

I think so, yes. I have residential gas supply at low pressure and
3/4" gas pipe.

You could fill it with water with a hose and see if it leaks.

In case you don't read the political junk, what did you learn in
Russian school about Lenin's New Economic Policy? We studied that
period in fair detail in High School.
jsw