Posted to alt.home.repair
83LowRider 83LowRider is offline

Default Fl murderer convicted in loud music

Oren wrote:

I realize there are exceptions for every rule, but DJ exists for a
reason. I do not know of a single case doesn't mean there isn't
one where a person has been found innocent of a specific crime,
only to be charged again with that same exact crime.

We are getting into the tall grass. I'm getting lost.

"Innocent" is not a verdict rendered by a jury in a court of
jurisdiction. The verdict is "not guilty" or "guilty".

Yer pickin' nits here... but yes, you're technically correct.

in·no·cent
adjective: innocent

1. not guilty of a crime or offense.

antonyms: guilty