Andy Hall

Default Combi boiler - long wait to get hot water

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 13:23:02 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .

Some electric instants can manage two taps.

Doing what? Certainly not delivering any meaningful supply. You'll be
saying that electric showers are worthwhile next.

You really are not that bright are you? the electric instant is for a
bnackup only. You will have enough hot water to fill a sink or two and have
a low grade shower.

Very low grade.

The washing machine and dishwashers will have their own
electric heaters. The point you will have hot water. Got it? I doubt it.

It is for backup for a day or
so when the combi is down. Not everyone
can have an unnecessary large cylinder.

There are loads of benefits in having
a store of energy in a cylinder
either directly or as a heatbank (as you
often say yourself).

You didn't read did you, or not bright enough to get a simple point. The
man wants a combi for the clear advantages it gives, which is not having a
cylinder taking up space and not to mention the installation costs of one.

Advantages over what? The space saving is minimal, and never seems
to be a problem when you recommend a heatbank. A certain
inconsistency......

And England have just taken the lead against the Aussies 17-14.

In fact England won. Try and keep up.....

I wrote that when they had "just taken the lead against the Aussies

17-14".
Duh!

Exactly. Situations change rapidly, just like your
suggestions......... :-)

England hadn't won when I hit the send key. Duh! Did you want me to
predict the final score and who won at the time?

Of course.. :-)

---

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl