Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Good plumbers in NYC area?

posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 4:14:10 AM UTC-5, Eric wrote:
On Mon, 24 Feb 2014 20:13:04 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 24 Feb 2014 23:05:43 -0500, Eric

wrote:

On Mon, 24 Feb 2014 05:22:58 -0800 (PST), "

wrote:

On Monday, February 24, 2014 7:16:32 AM UTC-5, Eric wrote:

Can anyone recommend a good plumber in the NYC area?

Thanks

I would think you need to be more specific for useful answers.

NYC area could mean North Jersey, Westchester, Staten Island, LI,

Manhattan, parts of CT, etc.

Anyone who is in traveling/working distance of New York City?

IOW, I'm in NYC, but I wouldn't discriminate against a plumber just

cause he lived in Brooklyn.

OK, I clarified the question. I thought that was leading to a

recommendation, else why ask for specifics.

How many posters here live in NYC?

The question is frivolous in that regard.

I'd be very surprised if there was no one here from the NYC area.

I've exchanged posts with some NYC'ers here in the past. I am

assuming that Trader4 is from NYC, else why ask for clarification on

the exact location?

You didn't say NYC, you said "NYC area". I'm in central NJ
and many would consider that the "NYC area", but a plumber from
here isn't going to go to the Bronx. I suggested you clarify your
question because it would increase your chance of getting a useful
response. And you still haven't given an idea of where in NYC the
actual job is. NYC is a big place, travel isn't easy, and
I'd be surprised if most plumbers from Staten Island would go to

How is the permitting situation in NYC? Does one borough allow another's
license?

--
Tekkie