Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Was my house vibrating, or was it me?

On 2/25/2014 10:08 AM, Rebel1 wrote:
After a 16-hour drive from Jacksonville, Florida, to central N.J., I
fired up my computer. While sitting at it, I sensed a vibration in the
floor of my slab home.

I'm speculating that I had a slight wheel unbalance in my 2011 Camry.
During the times I felt a noticeable vibration, I attributed it to bad
road surfaces because it wasn't always present, even at the higher 65-75
speeds I did most of the driving.

I suspect it was from the ride and associated vibration. When I spend a
day on the water I can often feel the motion of the boat a couple of
hours later if I lie down.