Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] nobody@nowhere.net is offline

Default Junkyard project

On Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:15:11 -0600, Tim Wescott
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Feb 2014 18:00:26 -0600, Karl Townsend wrote:

Thought I'd share my current project...

My nursery supplier for strawberry plants DROPPED sales of my most
important strawberry variety. It is BY FAR the best tasting strawberry
ever. Customers rave and come for miles to get some. So, I thought I had
no choice but to get into the raise your own plants business. Not a huge
deal, you just grow select plants, let them runner and then dig them up
and sort for nice ones. But doing it by hand just isn't practical if you
need 3000 a year.

Please name the preferred variety. My wife want to plant it.