Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed[_7_] Ed[_7_] is offline

Default Quality Roof Work - Not!

On 02/23/2014 07:54 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I work in a building with a flat roof.

For the past few years we've put up with leaks, occasionally having to put
plastic waste baskets at various spots to catch the drips.

This fall we put up with weeks of noise, odors, parking relocations, etc.
as they replaced the entire roof.

Last week, as everything thawed and we got some rain, we put plastic waste
buckets at various spots to catch the drips.

Same here!
I work for a Fortune 50 company in a brand new flat roof building.
It cost $100 million to build...and you guessed it - it leaks like a sieve.