Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Must be a better way to protect chair legs on tile floors

wrote:
On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 8:36:13 PM UTC-7, Danny D wrote:
Three times in the past three years I've bought a complete set
of rubber foot protectors for the wooden chairs that are slid
day in and day out on the tile floors.

I first bought the dark brown rubber chair leg protectors
from Home Depot; then the black protectors at Lowes; and
finally the cream colored rubber chair leg protectors at
ACE Hardware.

They all crack and simply fall apart.
Do they make a rubber chair leg protector that won't
fall apart in a year? Where can I get them?

Well, a post that's only about 9 months old is certainly younger then some
of the years old posts we've seeing here lately.

This guy seems pretty confident in his product...

https://www.flexifelt.com/default.aspx?skinid=2

How about these funny looking things?

http://www.lowboz.com/Articles.asp?ID=140

If your chair legs are cold, maybe sock socks from Nancy will help...

http://www.nancyprotectz.com/

Lots of choices here...

http://www.allglides.com/