Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Glideguy@aol.com is offline

Default Must be a better way to protect chair legs on tile floors

On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 8:36:13 PM UTC-7, Danny D wrote:
Three times in the past three years I've bought a complete set

of rubber foot protectors for the wooden chairs that are slid

day in and day out on the tile floors.

I first bought the dark brown rubber chair leg protectors

from Home Depot; then the black protectors at Lowes; and

finally the cream colored rubber chair leg protectors at

ACE Hardware.

They all crack and simply fall apart.

Do they make a rubber chair leg protector that won't

fall apart in a year? Where can I get them?