Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Again! Massive fudging on global-warming temps

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:28:30 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, February 22, 2014 11:17:18 AM UTC-5, rangerssuck wrote:

Just because the models aren't perfect does not mean that the science is bad.

Certainly agree with that. Green house gases do raise the earth's temperature. In fact we would be in serious trouble if they did not. To me the question is how does one act when the models seems to be substantially off.

If you are certain people in this group, you just throw out the baby with the bathwater and blame it all on the dinosaurs and Al Gore.