Posted to alt.home.repair
WW[_2_] WW[_2_] is offline

Default Homeowner Insurance Question

I have been with American family for 29 years. Houses, trucks, cars,
motorcycles, life insurance, valuable things, (like cameras) on trips.
Coverage is always full coverage. Wind damage destroyed 1/2 of roof. Paid
for in full. Teen agers car and motor cycle accidents. All paid for. Many
windshields due to traffic rock damage. Rates may be high (I have not
checked with other firms) A lot has to do with the agent. Had same one all
the time. He is retiring so will see how new one is. If he is like the one
we had with State Farm 35 years ago I will go shopping. WW

"Oren" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 14:34:04 -0600, "ChairMan"
wrote:

Opinions?

Some side by side comparisons: (Top Ten Reviews)

_2014 Homeowners Insurance Comparisons_

http://insurance-quote-review.toptenreviews.com/home-insurance/