Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Make a Mallet (Shopnotes)

"Lew Hodgett"
It's NOT buying cheap garbage,
it is the prudent utilization of ones available resources. wink
It's all a matter of perspective.

Ok, I'll let you get away with that one. But, consider a significant
amount of the comments posted here in regards to the cheap crap that
floods into our North American market.

The demand for all the cheap **** has destroyed much of the quality
goods markets that made us great in the first place. All that's left
is for us to spiral down the drain. It's a slippery slope that
there's
not turning back from, at least not as far as I can see.

It's pretty simple.

To paraphrase a famous country/western song:

You got the money, honey,
I got the time,

You got no more money, honey,
I got no more time.

There will always be a high end market.

The question remains, "Can you afford it?"

Lew