Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Update on eight semi-trailers

On 2/22/2014 3:05 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 14:21:04 -0600, Ignoramus26524

The odds of a pull-over are low, the brakes looked legitimate, the
fine should be manageable. Plus if you go to court, they may as well
forgive you, it happened to me with the overweight ticket.

With an EMPTY trailer, on the way to the scrap yard, you'd have a much
better chance than with a loaded trailer, for sure.

On a pullover here I don't think they'd have cared about where you were
going or for what reason and required everything to actually be working
or throwed the book to the maximum possible atcha'...must be _mucho_
more lenient there...I'd guess a few thous woulda' done it when done.

Anyway, glad you make it...