Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default Again! Massive fudging on global-warming temps

On 2/22/2014 10:19 AM, Frnak McKenney wrote:

It's worse than that. According to Ken Ham of the Creation Museum,
science's assumption that we can judge the past from what we observe
in the present is not a fact, it is an article of faith since clearly
we were not there to observe what happened, say, 10,000,000 years ago.

In fact, after listening to this debate:

C-SPAN Evolution Versus Creationism Debate [2:30:18]
February 4, 2014
http://www.c-span.org/video/?317578-...tionism-debate

The Creation Museum hosted a debate on evolution versus creationism
between scientist Bill Nye ("The Science Guy") and the founder of
the Creation Museum, Ken Ham.€‚CNN correspondent Tom Foreman
moderated the debate on the question, €œIs creation a viable model of
origins in todays modern scientific era?€

I realize that "I" can't even swear that "I" watched the debate, since
"I'm" not there now watching "me" watch it then. If I assume did
watch it, I will also assume that I definitely enjoyed seeing and
hearing Bill Nye at work.

( There's never an Epistomologist around when you really need one. )

Frank McKenney

Albert Einstein said,

"Science without religion is lame,
Religion without science is blind"

I believe myself to be a strong Christian.

As such I don't believe I have any right
to decide how God does things or what
methods he used.

Those who think otherwise? I wonder what
He thinks of them...