Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Hickock CRO-5000a

?"Anyone with half a brain would
contact the seller and ask the specifications, or just buy the damned
manual. "

Well I happen to have a whole brain so I am not going to buy a manual for more than the scope might be worth.

Anyway, it is here now. It has a trace and horizontal deflection but I think it is just deflecting at 60Hz, seems like a sinewave. There is no response from the vertical position controls so I didn't bother trying to feed it. If the position controls don't work, it is not going to work unless it is some really strange design.

Probably the power supply. It's not a priotity right now but it would make a spare for in a pinch or peddle it on eBay or something.