Posted to alt.home.repair
nbeanz nbeanz is offline

Default Removing 1990 Kenmore over the range microwave

replying to jsework, nbeanz wrote:
jsework wrote:

Thanks for everyone's input on my problem. I managed to remove the
microwave. After removing its grill I saw long screws leading to the
wall. Once I loosened those the oven came loose from the wall bracket.
Hopefully my post will someday help someone else with the same
microwave.

[::Yes, Bless you! After struggling for two hours - I sat and read post
after post of suggestions online. Yours helped us too! The long screws
didn't actually resemble your typical screws we are used to. They were
almost 10 inches long and I had to bend a part down from them first before
I unscrewed.

Cannot believe it is finally out! We were starting to think the
contractor who built the house glued it in.

Thanks so Much!