Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Update on eight semi-trailers

On 2/21/2014 1:39 PM, Pete C. wrote:

dpb wrote:

On 2/20/2014 7:26 PM, Ignoramus17561 wrote:

The three ones I bought, had frozen brakes ...

All three were driven to a scrap yard, ...

Hmmm...that seems a serious risk if the bears were out???

Cost would be far more than the potential reward I'd think...

--

I suspect he used his forklift to load all of them onto his good
registered trailer, brought them to the scrap yard and then went back to

What I'd have done and am/was hoping to be so, but the choice of words
and the story the potholes made me wonder at least a little...