Posted to alt.home.repair
Matthew Marlow Matthew Marlow is offline

Default How can a mouse trap be tripped and no mouse?

On Friday, 21 February 2014 02:59:01 UTC, Metspitzer wrote:
On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 18:46:38 -0800 (PST),

wrote:

On Thursday, 21 January 2010 18:01:19 UTC, james wrote:

I set up a mouse trap in the garage and have caught several mice

successfully.

After several peaceful months, I found the trap tripped again and the peanut

butter all gone, but there is no mouse to be found anywhere. How is this

possible?

This is the trap I use:

http://www.pestcontrol-products.com/...ictor_trap.jpg

Don't know how long ago this thread was started but i saw a mouse in my flat about a week ago set a few traps caught a few already just got back home and i've found a set trap not unlike yourself triggered but was moved about 16inches.......Any1 smell a rat?

http://all-starmaidservice.com/blog/...ith_helmet.jpg

lmao