Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Fl murderer convicted in loud music

On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 20:00:17 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 17:09:07 -0500, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

The outstanding charge is really bad news for Dunn who could still be freed
if he wins at appeal. He could win on appeal but lose again on murder one
at a retrial. Frankly, I don't think he can win on appeal because the state
had some pretty big guns on the case.

Yeah and big guns never misfire.

Dershowitz was on CNN saying Dunn has a fairly good chance of getting
the attempted murder charges tossed but firing into an occupied
vehicle will still hold up.
With the 10-20 life law, this may all be academic anyway. 20 or 25
years is still going to make him a very old man when he gets out of
jail.
Dershowitz also said the murder one beef was a huge mistake. With
murder 2 Angie only needed to convince 6 jurors, not 12.
It is still going to be 25 to life.

Firing the gun is what gets him the mandatory time. I very much doubt
that Corey will not seek that, at least or even waive it.

As you well know in Florida, "use a gun and you're done".