Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus17561 Ignoramus17561 is offline

Default Update on eight semi-trailers

Five out of 8 did not have titles. I declined to buy them, as scrap
yards are reluctant to take them without titles.

The three ones I bought, had frozen brakes and were difficult to yank
out of snow piles. But we did it with a "train" of my pickup, forklift,
and the semi tractor itself. We were the only ones who could to it by
ourselves, all other buyers had to pay tow trucks or a huge loader.

All three were driven to a scrap yard, where they are resting in
peace right now. It was funny to watch the trail of rust falling off
as these old junkers were bouncing on potholes.