Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default Make a Mallet (Shopnotes)

On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 19:14:47 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
Oh man Dave - sucks that you don't have Harbor Freight up there

Well, we've got a Princess Auto which isn't too far removed. But, to
tell the truth, the main reason I buy from Lee Valley aside from the
quality of their tools is their service. I can search out cheap or
quality tools almost anywhere. I *can't* get top notch service if I
have a problem or complaint most places.

I'm just about to hit sixty and my wants have changed significantly.
Take food as an example. When I was younger I mostly had quantity on
my mind. That's changed and now I almost exclusively seek out quality.
~ That concept has transferred over to a significant portion of my
life.