Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Fl murderer convicted in loud music

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message

They are talking about refiling the 1st degree charge. Since he was
already convicted, how is that not double jeopardy?

Hung jury on the one who was killed. The three attempted murder charges
covered the surviving three occupants. The jury did not acquit on murder
one or the lesser charges on the victim, they could not agree to a verdict.
Don't worry. Although the jury is mum for now, my J-prof assured me that 12
people can't keep a secret like that and so far he's been right. Someone
always talks.

Okay. Wasn't sure what happened to the lesser charge.

The outstanding charge is really bad news for Dunn who could still be freed
if he wins at appeal. He could win on appeal but lose again on murder one
at a retrial. Frankly, I don't think he can win on appeal because the state
had some pretty big guns on the case.

Yeah and big guns never misfire.

--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²