Posted to alt.home.repair
83LowRider 83LowRider is offline

Default Fl murderer convicted in loud music

Pete C. wrote:

As to the shotgun -- testimony from his girlfriend revealed that
he Dunn never mentioned another weapon being involved.

He drove off to his motel, ordered a pizza, and slept off the
numerous drinks he had earlier that evening at a wedding reception.

How talkative are you when you've just had a traumatic experience and
are also still a bit drunk?

Had I just fired numerous shots into a car and got back into mine...
1) there is no way my wife wouldn't be asking me a million questions.
2) if there was only ONE question asked, it would be 'why did
you shoot at them?'.
3) the adrenaline after such an occurence would have one so pumped
up that remaining silent wouldn't even be an option.
4) he wasn't so drunk that he didn't leave a good shot pattern
on the other car... and certainly not so drunk that he didn't
make it back to the hotel and remain awake/alert enough to
order and eat a pizza. sidenote - having just now looked
back at her testimony, she says he had 3 or 4 drinks over the
course of the evening