Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default OT, Oh Crap,Tempurpedic mattress' don't buy

WW posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Tekkie
I weigh more than a flea (130) Tempupedic warranty is crap. Broke down
worst than any mattress we ever had. Filed claim. Was told if you cannot SEE
a indent when no one is on it they won't replace it. Fake advertising. WW

Now you have send a picture to them by placing a straightedge
across the bed and measure the depression. It must be 5/8" or
more. You must also take a picture of the whole mattress to
show there are no "stains". If you and your wife are
handicapped - like we are - then good luck with that. The
other part is that when one goes in to buy the initial mattress
they only have the cheapest model and tell you there will be no
problems. After you have a warranty claim they offer a "one
time only" upgrade to the next level. it's the difference in
price between the low cost and next level; usually about $1000.
So far i have had four claims. I should do a fifth but
sometimes it's just too tough to fight the restraints... I
can't justify it to myself to tank it and go to the local store
and buy what they recommend. I will probably warranty it again
because they have brought out my hackles. You know that
feeling of falling out of bed? I have experienced it a few
times.

--
Tekkie