Posted to alt.home.repair
WW[_2_] WW[_2_] is offline

Default OT, Oh Crap,Tempurpedic mattress'

"Tekkie®" wrote in message

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Looks nice but lost me at the "stairs". Tempurpedic mattress' I
have one but would never buy another because if one weighs more
than a flea the edge breaks down. I am heavy but I know a
couple that are vegans and thin and they have had warranty
claims also

--
Tekkie

Tekkie
I weigh more than a flea (130) Tempupedic warranty is crap. Broke down
worst than any mattress we ever had. Filed claim. Was told if you cannot SEE
a indent when no one is on it they won't replace it. Fake advertising. WW