Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Proof That Jesus Christ Never Existed....

On 2/19/2014 5:07 AM, wrote:
‘Covert Messiah’ Project Says They Have Proof That Jesus Christ Never
Existed

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=15349

Atwill encourages skeptics to challenge him at Conway Hall, where after
the presentations there is likely to be a lively Q&A session. Joining
Mr.Atwill will be fellow scholar Kenneth Humphreys, author of the book
“Jesus Never Existed.” source – Covert Messiah

How can one prove a negative? Hmm. I'm remembering
a distant memory of reading Hitchhikers' guide to
the Galaxy, when I was in college. Someone proved
that God didn't exist. He then proved red and green,
and got run over by a truck at an intersection.

--
..
Christopher A. Young