Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Fl murderer convicted in loud music

wrote in message news:df0e30a5-7923-4876-abc8-

stuff snipped

As I've pointed out a few times now, it's worse than that. He opened fire
on the guy in the passenger seat. That makes no sense. If you thought
someone in the back seat had a shotgun, then they are in a perfect
position to blow you away when you open fire on their buddy who's
in front.

Exactly right. If they had a shotgun, why didn't they use it to return fire
but sped away instead? Even though they had been fired upon and allegedly
had a shotgun, they chose not to stand their ground. I believe *strongly*
that had they been armed, they WOULD have returned fire so the lack of
return fire is almost certain proof they were unarmed. In addition, Dunn's
GF testified he never mentioned the shotgun until much later.

--
Bobby G.