Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Fl murderer convicted in loud music

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 05:34:06 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

What would a similar person,
only convicted of attempted murder get in FL get for the attempted
murder charge? IDK, but I'd be surprised if it was more than 20 years
total for the attempted murders that were all part of one brief event.
So, by my math, I could see a sentence of 20
for the crimes plus 20 for the 10-20 law, which is 40 years.
That's essentially life, so while we differ in the details, the
result is the same.

IDK. I think the 20 is a mandatory minimum for each of the attempted
murder charges. He could get more than that, per conviction, IIUC -
plus the consecutive for the gun crime. I'm not sure if the attempted
murder convictions are not also consecutive, per conviction.