Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Fl murderer convicted in loud music

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 18:25:52 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 12:59:35 -0500, micky
wrote:

What do this case, Trayvon Martin, the shooting of the movie texter have
in common. All by someone carrying a gun. At least two of them
carrying the gun for no special reason.

You don't need a "special" reason to carry a gun. Self defense from
stink-eyes and tyrannical government are the reason. My Sate
Constitution and the U.S. Constitution clearly state the right to keep
and bear arms shall not be infringed. Supported by SCOTUS rulings.

What do you call a special reason?

HIS definition of "I don't like it" or speaking to a kid - "because I said so"

Oh. The do as I say, not as I do approach.

--
"The definition of a liberal, a liberal is somebody that doesn't care what you do as long as it's mandatory". -- Charles Krauthammer