Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop wiring and lighting

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 10:22:27 -0600, -MIKE- wrote:

I spent the extra money on fluorescent tubes that give off light the
color of an overcast day which is not too warm and not too cool, and
certainly not that gross green of most fluorescent tubes.

I use shop lights and have found that a combination of one "standard"
cool white tube and one GE "kitchen and bath" tube (more red) come pretty
close to house lighting with incandescents.

But incandescents are on their way out ...

--
Where have all the flowers gone? Pete Seeger 1919-2014