Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.cellular.t-mobile,sci.electronics.repair
Judy Miller Judy Miller is offline

Default Does this T-Mobile/LG smartphone carrier unlock code everexpire?

On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 23:42:59 +0100, Machiel de Wit wrote:

Are you serious? Then you better cancel your message.
Not only never expires de unlock code, you make it posible to kidnap
it, due sending all the codes free into the whole world

I do not understand.
I assumed that the code I received is ONLY for my phone.
So, what good would that unlock code be for someone with a different phone?