Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] whlancaster@gmail.com is offline

Default Ryobi RE600 3 1/4 HP router???

On Wednesday, August 2, 1995 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Robert Proebstel wrote:
Greetings.

I am looking for a 3 HP 1/2 inch shank router for hand and router table work.

Does anyone have any experience with the RYOBI RE600 Router???????

Would appreciate any feedback.

Bob

My neighbor mentioned to me, just yesterday, that he wanted to start selling his tools and the first one he mentioned was an almost new Ryobi RE 600 router. I said I would list it on ebay for him and was told to do so. So, here is an almost new one, in the box, for sale. If interested I will try to get a price for you or you cam make an offer I will give him.

William