Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Use of nail guns with vinyl siding

Rick wrote:

wrote in message
On Wednesday, April 25, 2001 8:45:58 PM UTC-6, Kevin Carroll wrote:
A friend of mine told me it's possible to use either a roofing nailer or
a staple nail gun for putting up vinyl siding. I realize the object is
to leave a gap between the nail head (or staple head) and the vinyl, but
he said this could be done by adjusting the depth of the nail set on
certain nailers.

Any advice on whether or not this is true, and recommendations on
roofing or staple guns would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin

turn down the psi on compressor it,s not rocket science

Hopefully he's figured it out after 13 years....

Hi,
Chuckle of the day.