Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Economy so bad in the USA - even bee hives get stolen!

On 2/15/2014 8:53 AM, CRNG wrote:
Our public service club did a food-basket handout to about 100 "needy"
families this past December. Each family got about $200 worth of food
and toys-for-tots but had to come to the distribution location for
pick-up. I was amazed at how many showed up in less than 5 year old
vehicles worth $15k or more. Several were late model SUVs worth much
more.

I'm quitting that activity.

Did most of them complain, and demand delivery?

--
..
Christopher A. Young