Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default BricsCAD Now Runs On Linux

On Friday, February 14, 2014 8:23:56 PM UTC-8, Anonymous posting pussy technomaNge made a complete fool out of himself yet again.

snip

My LinkedIn connections and endorsements for my CADCAM skills speaks volumes over an anonymous posting pussy like technomaNge.

technomaNge is a Mark Wieber clique of idiot with no clues.

The membership of my LinkedIn group, CADCAM Technology Leaders group, which has almost 1,600 members, reads like a who's who of the CADCAM business.

My blog Why Mastercam Is The Wrong Choice is the most successful independent blog on Masteram on the Internet with well over 100,000 page views.

My blog CADCAM Technology Leaders was the forerunner to my LinkedIn group of the same name and also has a very high page view count.