Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus10337 Ignoramus10337 is offline

Default I bought eight semi trailers today

On 2014-02-15, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 14 Feb 2014 06:05:18 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
news
Dont know much about industrial food handling equipment do you...?

Gunner

Obviously, the equipment isn't in such a condition that it is worth
anything, or nobody in that area wants to buy old, questionable food
processing equipment... mmmm?

Perhaps he was thinking the stuff Ig just demoed could be used to
offload the metal?

Guys, I assume that you were not inside those semi trailers full of
hoarded food equipment.

I was in there and looked at them.

It is my opinion that most of those machines are broken and missing
parts.